《Down Once More/Track Down This Murderer》

2014-12-28 00:08

【Down Once More/Track Down This Murderer】


魅影:
Down once more to the dungeons of my black despair
下來吧!再一次下來吧!來到我這黑暗、絕望的地牢
Down we plunge to the prison of my mind
下來吧!我們陷入了我心中的囚牢
Down that path into darkness,
來到這條通往黑暗之路
deep as hell
如地獄一般深


魅影:
Why, you ask,
為什麼,你問
was I bound and chained
我受困被俘了嗎?
in this cold and dismal place?
在這寒冷又陰暗的地方
Not for any mortal sin
不為任何凡人犯的罪
but the wickedness of my abhorrent face
但為了我這張令人憎恨的臉的邪惡


眾人:
Track down this murderer
抓住這個兇手
He must be found
他必須被找到
Track down this murderer
抓住這個兇手
He must be found
他必須被找到


魅影:
Hounded out by everyone
被所有人追捕
Met with hatred everywhere
在每個地方都遇上邪惡
No kind words from anyone
沒有任何人對他說話
No compassion anywhere
沒有任何憐憫
Christine
克莉絲汀
Why, why . . .?
為什麼?為什麼?


GIRY:
Your hand at the level of your eyes
把手保持在眼睛的高度
Your hand at the level of your eyes
把手保持在眼睛的高度
Your hand at the level of your eyes
把手保持在眼睛的高度
This is as far as I dare go
最遠我只敢走到這


勞爾:
Thank you



克莉絲汀:
Have you gorged yourself at last in your lust for blood?
你曾因自己對鮮血的貪婪而贈恨自己
Am I now to be prey to your lust for flesh?
我現在成為你的俘虜 成為你對人肉的慾望嗎?


魅影:
That fate, which condemns me to wallow in blood
那個事實,譴責我,使我打滾在鮮血中
Has also denied me the joys of the flesh . . .
同時也否認我對人肉的歡愉
This face, the infection which poisons our love . . 
這張臉,是摧毀我們的愛的病毒.
This face, which earned a mother's fear and loathing
這張臉,贏得了母親的恐懼和嫌惡
A mask, my first unfeeling scrap of clothing
一張面具,我第一個無感觸的衣物
Pity comes too late
憐憫來的太遲
Turn around and face your fate
轉過身吧!面對你的命運!
An eternity of this before your eyes
在你眼前的是永恆不朽的


克莉絲汀:
This haunted face holds no horror for me now
這張煩惱的臉孔並沒有使我恐懼
It's in your soul that the true distortion lies
是你的靈魂讓事實扭曲


魅影:
Wait! I think, my dear, we have a guest
等等!我想,親愛的,我們有貴賓來了!
Sir!
先生!


克莉絲汀:
Raoul!
勞爾!


魅影:
This is indeed an unparalleled delight
這真是前所未有的歡喜呀!
I had rather hoped that you would come
我曾希望你會來這
And now my wish comes true
現在我的夢想成真
You have truly made my night!
你真的成就了我的夜晚!


克莉絲汀:
Let me go!
讓我走!


勞爾:
Free her
放開她!
Do what you like, only free her
你想怎樣都好,只要讓她走
Have you no pity?
他難道沒有任何同情心嗎?


魅影:
Your lover makes a passionate plea
你的愛人激揚的對我請求


克莉絲汀:
Please, Raoul, it's useless
勞爾,拜託,這是沒有用的!


勞爾:
I love her
我愛她
Does that mean nothing?
難道這不代表什麼嗎?
I love her
我愛她
Show some compassion
讓我看看你的同情心吧


魅影:
The world showed no compassion to me!
這個世界並沒有向我展現你口中的憐憫!


勞爾:
Christine . . .
克莉絲汀
Christine . . .
克莉絲汀
Let me see her
讓我看看她


魅影:
Be my guest, sir...
成為我的嘉賓,先生
Monsieur, I bid you welcome
先生,我就知道你會來這
Did you think that I would harm her?
你想我會傷害她嗎?
Why would I make her pay for the sins which are yours?
為何我要她為你所犯的錯付出代價?


Order your fine horses now
現在準備好你的馬匹
Raise up your hand to the level of your eyes
將你的手舉到眼睛的高度
Nothing can save you now, except perhaps Christine
現在沒有任何事能救你了!可能..除了克莉絲汀!


Start a new life with me
與我開始新的人生
Buy his freedom with your love!
用妳的愛換取他的自由
Refuse me, and you send your lover to his death!
拒絕我,妳將會送妳的愛人進墳墓
This is the choice,
這是個選擇
This is the point of no return!
是個不能回頭的選擇


克莉絲汀:
The tears I might have shed for your dark fate,
那些我或許為你黑暗人生留下的眼淚
Grow cold and turn to tears of hate
已轉冷了並成為憎恨的淚水


魅影:
Christine, forgive me, please forgive me
克莉絲汀 原諒我 請原諒我
I did it all for you, 
我這麼做全是為了你 


勞爾:
and all for nothing . . .
全都不算什麼


克莉絲汀:
Farewell, my fallen idol and false friend
再會了!我墮落的偶像和錯誤的朋友
We had such hopes, and now those hopes are shattered
我們曾有過希望 然而現在他們全都震碎了


魅影:
Too late for turning back, Too late for prayers and useless pity
回頭太遲了,對祈禱者和無用處的憐憫都太遲了


勞爾:
Say you love him, and my life is over!
說你愛他,而我的生命就將終止


魅影:
All hope of cries for help,
求救著所有希望
No point in fighting
爭吵是無用處的
For either way you choose, You cannot win
不管妳的選擇是什麼 你都不會贏

勞爾:
Either way you choose, he has to win
不管妳選擇什麼 他都會贏


魅影:
So do you end your days with me
所以你是要結束你的日子與我ㄧ起
Or do you send him to his grave?
還是送他去他的墳墓


勞爾:
Why make her lie to you to save me?
為何要她為了救我而撒謊?


克莉絲汀:
Angel of Music . . .
音樂天使


魅影:
Past the point of no return...
越過沒有回程的起點


勞爾:
Christine say no!
克莉絲汀 拒絕他
Don't throw your life away for my sake!
別因為我的原因放棄你的人生


克莉絲汀:
Who deserved this?
誰又是應得的?


魅影:
The final threshold . . .
最後的起眼
His life is now the prize which you must earn!
他的生命現在成為妳必須贏回的目標


克莉絲汀:
Why do you curse mercy?
為什麼要詛咒慈悲?


勞爾:
I fought so hard to free you . . .
為了讓你自由 我是如何努力奮鬥


克莉絲汀:
Angel of Music . . .
音樂天使


魅影:
You've passed the point of no return!
妳已越過了沒有回程的起點


克莉絲汀:
. . . you deceived me
你矇蔽我
I gave you my mind blindly
我盲目的給你我的心


魅影:
You try my patience,
你是驗著我的耐心
Make your choice!
做出選擇!


克莉絲汀:
Pitiful creature of darkness,
黑暗中可憐的生物
What kind of life have you known?
你所知道的世界是怎樣?
God give me courage to show you,
神給我力量讓你知道
You are not alone...
你不是孤單的(克莉絲汀親吻了魅影)


眾人:
Track down this murderer, he must be found!
抓住這個兇手 他必須被找到
Hunt out this animal, who runs to ground!
獵殺這隻野獸 那隻跑到這的野獸


魅影:
Take her, forget me,
帶走她 忘了我
Forget all of this . . .忘了所有的事
Leave me alone - forget all you've seen . . .
讓我一個人 忘了所有你們看到的
Go now - don't let them find you!
走!現在! 別讓他們找到你們
Take the boat, swear to me, never to tell
用那艘船 向我發誓 永不說出這裡的一切
The secret you know, of the angel in hell!
你們所知的秘密  從地獄而來的天使
Go now - go now and leave me!
走!現在!走!現在!離開我



(音樂盒的音樂)
Masquerade
化妝舞會
Paper faces on parade . . .
假面的遊行
Masquerade
化妝舞會
Hide your face so the world will never find you . . .
隱藏你的臉,好讓世上的人找不到你!


Christine, I love you....
克莉絲汀 我愛你



克莉絲汀、勞爾:
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
說你將與我共享愛情 共度一生
Say the word and I will follow you...
對我說這些話 那麼我將永遠跟隨你
Share each day with me, each night, each morning...
和我共享每一天 每一夜 每一個美好的清晨



魅影:
You alone, can make my song take flight
你能使我的音樂飛翔
It's over now, the music of the night
現在都已結束了!這夜晚的音樂!