《Don Juan》

2014-12-27 23:55


【Don Juan】


Here the sire may serve the dam,
這是公獸在為母獸服務
here the master takes his meat!
這是主人在享用他的餐點
Here the sacrificial lamb
這是被獻祭的羔羊
utters one despairing bleat!
發出絕望的叫聲


Poor young maiden! For the thrill on your tongue of stolen sweets
可憐的年輕少女 你為了被你偷走的甜點而舌頭顫抖
you will have to pay the bill -
妳必須付出代價
tangled in the winding sheets!
糾纏在扭曲的床單上


Serve the meal and serve the maid!
提供餐點 提供少女
Serve the master so that, when tables, plans and maids are laid,
以便服務主人 當桌子、計畫、少女躺下
Don Juan triumphs once again!
唐璜再一次獲得勝利
 

Passarino, faithful friend,
帕薩利諾 忠誠的朋友
once again recite the plan.
再一次詳述著計劃
Your young guest believes I'm you -
你年輕的貴賓相信著 我是你
I, the master, you, the man
我,主人,你,這個男人
When you met you wore my cloak,
當你穿著我的披風
she cannot see your face.
他看不見你的臉
She believes she dines with me,
她相信她在和我用餐
in her master's borrowed place!
在她主人借出的場地
Furtively, we'll scoff and quaff,
秘密的,我們將用餐並痛飲
stealing what, in truth, is mine.
偷了什麼?事實上,是屬於我的
When it's late and modesty
當晚期她羞怯
starts to mellow, with the wine ...
開始成熟時,享用著美酒
You come home! I use your voice -
你回來!我使用你的聲音
slam the door like crack of doom!
甩上門像強行進入這間房間
I shall say: "come - hide with me!
我將會說「來吧!和我ㄧ起躲藏
Where, oh, where? Of course - my room!"
哪裡?喔?哪裡?當然在我的房間!」


Poor thing hasn't got a chance!
可憐的東西沒有其他機會


Here's my hat, my cloak and sword.
這裡是我的帽子,我的披風和配劍
Conquest is assured,
征服是確定的
if I do not forget myself and laugh ...
如果我沒忘了自己,大笑的話



CHRISTINE:
No thoughts within her head,
她的腦海沒有其他思緒
but thoughts of joy!
只有快樂的想法
No dreams within her heart
她的心沒有其他夢想
but dreams of love!
只有關於愛的夢想


Master?
主人?


PHANTOM:
Passarino - go away!
帕薩利諾 走開!
For the trap is set and waits for its prey ...
牢籠已設好 等待獵物上門

You have come here
妳來到這
in pursuit of your deepest urge,
為了尋求妳心深處的迫切的要求
in pursuit of that wish,
為了尋求那個願望
which till now has been silent,
在這之前妳是如此沉默
silent ...
如此安靜



I have brought you,
我已給了妳
that our passions may fuse and merge -
那我們的激情將會融化合併
in your mind
在你的心裡
you've already succumbed to me
妳早已屈服於我
dropped all defences
卸下所有防衛
completely succumbed to me -
完全的屈服於我
now you are here with me
現在你和我在一起
no second thoughts,
沒有貳心
you've decided,
你已選擇
decided ...
已決定